Saturday, February 2, 2008

Excuses, more excuses....

Hello, folks.
I feel compelled just to offer a few words here, very few as it is late. I fully intended to catch up on my blogging today, but have spent the day doing lesson plans and cleaning instead. So, such is life, first things first and all that. As I told a friend this week, it seems that my blog is more of a monthly newsletter, rather than a true blog. But it could be worse. I could be writing a yearly Christmas epistle instead :) So let us at least be thankful that we don't have to wait THAT long between installments! Ha...I promise that I will catch you up on all the nosy news very soon!
I would like to ask that you pray for me in a certain area of my life. I once again am faced with some pretty major decisions/changes, and some of you know what a state that puts me in sometimes. I can't really say much at this point, but stay tuned for further details. In the meantime, please remember me in prayer, that God will give me wisdom, and that I will be sensitive to His leadership. Thanks so much!

See you soon....

3 comments:

Kim M. said...

Oh Cindy-lou,
I know you just have nothing to do these days. Taking care of Nana, helping your parents, teaching music, doing church music. You just want everyone to think you are busy :-P

Steve Hight said...

God leads honest hearts, so I'm sure that as you wait before Him, He will nudge you in the right direction.

(If it has anything to do with Florida, don't let the cold weather up here influence your decision!)

Anonymous said...

Lesson plans, indeed. I know you just sit around twiddling your thumbs all day. You can't fool me. ;-) Wish you all God's best with your decisions. May you clearly hear His voice. Blessings!