Monday, June 16, 2008

Yep, I'm still here....

Hello, hello. Now don't get your hopes up for a big newsy blog....I hate to say "I'm busy," but I AM!!!! This is merely to appease those of you who have gently reminded me that my blog is sadly lacking(you know who you are...lurkers included.) Therefore, it is with great joy that I make the following announcement: I am still in the land of the living! Yes, indeed, my friends, still alive and kickin'.

Now you may ask what could possibly keep a single person so busy? I'm glad you asked :) Right now, I am heavily saturated with wedding music, wedding music, and more wedding music. One of my bestest friends, Heidi, is getting married Saturday, and yours truly is playing for the wedding. So I went through the wildness of end of school activities...recital, graduation, awards night, grades, etc, to immediately immerse myself in wedding music. Hopefully, after Saturday, things will not be quite as crazy. Although I will have preparations to make for the coming school year. Sigh...it seems the busyness never ends. If you think of me, I would SO appreciate prayer for the wedding Saturday. I really want to do a good job, and help make Heidi's day extra-special. Thanks a bunch!

Oh...I might just do one catch- up thing. Some of you are aware that I attended a Booth Brothers concert in April. Wow!!!! That sums it up best, just Wow! If you get a chance to see them in person, do not delay in purchasing your ticket. It WILL be worth it, I promise! I could listen to them everyday...sometimes I do :) The music was lively, uplifting, but spiritual. God's presence settled down on the place in a beautiful way, and I felt conviction, encouragement, hope for the future, etc. I was moved to tears at one point, when Michael Booth was talking about trusting the very heart of God. I left inspired to live closer to God. Oh, and btw, I also got autographs from all 3 fellas :) That was very happy. The only downer was that I forgot my camera :( Anyway, if you haven't experienced the Booth Brothers, you should go to www.boothbrothers.com. And you should go there now....

G'night :)

2 comments:

Steve Hight said...

Glad you finally at least checked in. Caught up? No. But at least we know you're breathing.

Kim M. said...

:-) I would be just a little concerned about your health, etc if I didn't see you in person. ha ha