Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kleptomaniac

No, I'm not having the problem with stealing. But Snickers is. On Monday, a home care nurse was here to admit my grandmother for services. We brought Nana home from the nursing home on Saturday, but that's a story all by itself. So anyway, just before the nurse was ready to leave, she heard her cell beeping but couldn't find it. Mom looked and looked, and finally found it in Snickers little bed, buried underneath his bedding like he was saving it for later! She had sat down at the kitchen table to finish her paper work, and he simply took it out of her nursing bag! Fortunately, he had not harmed the phone, and the nurse was very good natured about it. Now I know this face doesn't look guilty, but remember that looks can be deceiving! Haha..

6 comments:

Kim M. said...

What is UP with yorkies anyway??? They must ALL be like that... because I think I "recall" another similiar situation with another yorkie in the family that had to do with a nurse and a sandwich. hmmm....

But, I have to admit... that face DOES look innocent :-)

Kim M. said...

P.S. I am still looking for the entire monitor set. I found part of it... will let you know asap.

Mark said...

yuk - now there is dog slobber on that poor woman's phone!

Steve Hight said...

How can you accuse such a cute face so full of wide-eyed innocence?

Cindy said...

Cute face? Yes! Innocent? Absolutely not:) He loves nothing better than to grab something and run with it. Oh the thrill of the chase! But since he hid the phone, I'm assuming he was saving it as a special treat for later.
Yes, Kim, I had forgotten, but Winkie did steal a sandwich from another nurse! Yikes!! He honestly DOES know how to mind, but it's very selective. He only minds when he wants to...reminds me of some people's kids. Lol

Greg Patterson said...

I wonder if he was going to call one of his girls later for a rendezvous? We'll pray for him for his stealing addiction. LOL. His mother SHOULD HAVE raised him better!
- Greg