Thursday, June 14, 2007

Links: How in the world do you create them?

Okay. Technology is once again defeating me. Which is really nothing new! I seem to be technologically challenged :) Right now, I would like to create links to my friends on my blog...make it a little easier to go back and forth between blogs. But even after reading the help section on links, I don't understand it any better than I did! So if anyone who has been doing this for awhile can help little old me, I would be EVER so grateful :) There would just be no end to my gratitude....

Other than being challenged by computer technology, it has been a decent week. Not terribly busy, not terribly boring. Just kinda status quo... My nephew Cameron turned 5 today, so I do have a birthday party to go to on Saturday. Which means cake and ice cream :) Oh boy! Only problem is, I'm not one of those naturally thin people. You know the kind: they can eat whatever they want and it never shows! I just think that's so unfair...sigh. 2 years ago, I went on Weight Watchers with the wonderful result of 40 some pounds of weight loss. Yay! I've kept MOST of it off, and no longer am a member of WW online. I do another dieting system, vfl.com instead. I try to watch my diet and exercise, but alas, I fear that I will always be on a diet. I would like to lose another 10-15 pounds, but wow, it's really hard work when you don't have much to lose. Seems like it comes off at a snail's pace. But hopefully the end result will be a more presentable me, and a healthier me :) I don't really know how I got started on diets, except that I just ate at an Italian restaurant! Can you say "Chicken Scampi?" Yum! And salad to die for. And yes, I only ate half of it, but it'll probably still show on the scale tomorrow. Maybe I'll wait until Saturday to get weighed ;) Okay, I think I'll waddle downstairs now...haha!

Have a terrific day! I'm sure I'll have more really profound thoughts to share at a later day.

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Your blog is set up just like mine! Go to your template and click "Add a page element" then click on "add a link list" You will then have to put in the specific addresses. (www.thewaldenfamily.blogspot.com) and give it a title like "Karen's Blog" etc. You can tell it how you want them sorted. Be sure to save it when you are done! Hope this helps you somewhat!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Cindy said...

Karen! Thanks so much...Due to your kindness in explaining things in language I can understand, success has been achieved! You're a real friend :) btw, I enjoyed reading your blogs...seeing pics of your adorable family!

Michelle said...

Hi Cindy! Michelle (Hight)Krick here! I found your blog through Kim Matlock and I see we have another mutual friend (Karen W) ;o) Mom and dad told me about Grandma Speer -- how sweet! See you soon!

Kim M. said...

I am so glad Karen explained it because I don't have them on mine yet either. Thanks Karen!