Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Practice run arranging pics...I still need help!



Here is the couple that took such good care of me in Florida:) Treated me like a daughter.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJ5Oq2VXnjvsk1Um411Ml9MY0IIpabz7YWQ1Dt5_9TjNBUCI7A4fKUn4bO9ky8DxOKe9hpfO0qeBsl8uoFw4HZ8lP07CcGfB1PJDAKxMtHf9oZh5aOE7z3pM5dbzzp0VqhY6LoY7Lj8pcl/s1600-h/IMG_1326.JPG">

Here is the private pool, where Sonja and I spent many happy hours. She was swimming, I was flailing:) But it was fun!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj5OTj6dy4IAp23OWnq1BbVfhX8qSu8B1SBfQQfCOFoE04ELfQ6yRLQZy4TeE34ha7-Gpvq47_F3_KUhg6xaX0MfWJeSAVLIqV4_kH-1PML8k7S14_zlyy_d3xoRmYPHmizC_lP6ZExuBps/s1600-h/IMG_1314.JPG">


Here is a shot at Blowing Rock Beach...neat picture.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_f3eSp83SFmnR2PFTBsC6WWeUd67ZsCboOfFmeWDkjk4S4JUm-lg1VmLZUtQn5fDX4qECDGx_Z67O7CV4SSZGRDpOAzWZSeUeim00AKZKE9mXovGmhTp49G4iyrEbzwTRWGRpgeUWKNod/s1600-h/IMG_1317.JPG">

Here is a cool one...the waves dashing against a big rock.

Just wanted to share a few more pics, trying to figure out how to arrange them, really. Had a lengthy discussion with Kim tonight, and she is trying to educate me on the blogging world:) Good luck, Kim! Sorry your cuz is such a dunce sometimes:) Glad you love me anyway!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm commenting on my own stuff. How pathetic is that? Anyway...I do not know how those picture numbers got on there. And guess what? I don't know how to get them off! It's sad really...hehe.

Kim M. said...

Go back to your "blogger dashboard" which is your homepage. THen you click on "manage posts" and then click on "edit". You should be able to go back in there and delete those picture numbers. Hope this helps :-)

Kim M. said...

And by the way "you are not a dunce". silly. Sorry I kept you so long after church tonight. My mouth just couldn't shut up!

The Dickinsons said...

Cindy, I was happy to find that you have a blog! I enjoyed the pics of your vacation in Florida. How neat! I'm so glad that you got to go.

Don't worry about the numbers of the pics on your blog, it took all of we bloggers a little while to figure out what to do, and when. =D And we're still learning!

We surely enjoy your "Hope" CD...we listen to it a lot!

Take care,
Love, Heather in Colombia! =)

Anonymous said...

Great to see the pics. It was wonderful to have you here. I enjoyed the vegetating as well. :) Blessings on you as you follow the leadings of our Heavenly Father. I know He will be faithful to you!

Kim M. said...

A cousin night sounds like fun. I hope we will still have those when we are old and gray. Well maybe when we are old since several are already gray ha ha. And yes.. I really love my zucchini. :-D

Vonnie said...

All of the pictures are so awesome... I feel like I was there!! I'll bring the halibut to the cousins party!! Thanks for commenting on my blog... glad I found your blog!!

Cindy said...

Vonnie: Not sure that halibut will go well with pizza, but if you can come...well, sure! :) Or maybe you can bring brownies!
Kim: I am happy to say that I am not one of the gray ones yet, even if I am the oldest :) Never thought I'd say this but "Yay for red hair!" :)

Kim M. said...

I happen to like red hair and maybe when it does "turn", it will turn a beautiful snowy white (do I sound like Anne Shirley or what?!

Kim M. said...

Hey Thank you for the kind comment on my newest post. Sounds like so much fun to go school shopping. The boys and I did that the other day. Fun, fun! Except I forgot that public school started the next day so everyone else was shopping too. Oh well.
Have a great day... and someone really needs to post again ;-)