Monday, August 20, 2007

Bogged down in blogging...

I know you're just splitting your sides over the title of my blog. Basically, I should not be allowed around a computer after 10pm. The later it gets, the more amusing I become. Or maybe I should say the more easily amused I become. Either way, it can be a hoot :)
What this little blog is really here to say is this: I'm sorry that I've been such a slacker in the blogging department. Life sometimes gets a little away from me. But since I was told to get with it, I thought I'd just post this little blurb. Hopefully, it will satisfy the blogging expectations of my friends. And I promise to post an absolutely mind-boggling post at a near date. You will be so amazed at my exciting life.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. JK!
'K, that's all I have for now. How'd you like that for a teaser? Please, dear reader, keep checking back for more news. I will try to make it worth your wait :)

'night......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are incredibly funny. I'm just...well, I'm overwhelmed. I find myself speechless. :) Actually, you probably should somehow keep yourself from the computer after 10pm. In Greek mythology, one man tied himself to a mast to keep from heeding the siren's song. Maybe that would work for you. :)

Seriously, it's good to see you back.

Cindy said...

Sonja: What? You...speechless? Haha...that's a good one! Bet that doesn't happen often, if memory serves me correctly :)
Hmmmm...I'll have to think about your Greek mythology bit. Perhaps if I tied myself to my bed, I'd go to sleep earlier, and avoid tormenting my readers with worthless verbage :) But then there would be the whole problem of getting up the next morning....maybe not. But thanks for the thought!